Bro. Ender over at his blog, Absolutely Free Grace has tagged me to tell 7 things about myself that hardly anyone knows, That should be exceedingly easy since not too many folk in the blogosphere knows me anyhow! But for the sake of fun & good cheer, here goes!
1) My sweet wife & I got married exactly 2 years to the minute from when we first met!
2) I barely know how to drive a manual transmissioned car, & would be fearful of driving one, especially in the mountains!
3) I cannot swim. In fact, I have a terrible fear of water!
4) I used to chew tobacco (MANY years ago! The Lord helped me quit that disgusting habit, though!)
5) I enjoy whistling!
6) I've never torn a car down, & then taken the parts & rebuilt it inside of a building!
7) I despise mathematics & am teriible at it!
OK, Hallelujah, 'Tis Done!
Now I'm tagging these distinguished bloggers: (sorry, I don't know how to link to these!)
1) Jack, or ExPreacherman over at http://expreacherman.wordpress.com/
2) TJ, or Liver & Onions, over at http://liver-and-onions.blogspot.com/
3) John, or The Earnest Contender, over at http://earnestcontender.blogspot.com/
This is fun! God Bless.